Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anniversary Fever!

So this past week my husband and I celebrated our second year anniversary, and our third year of being together. This is the longest I've ever been with someone but we aren't even close to beating that record for my husband. Eh.. 6 more years, what gives?
Happy Anniversary us!Only we didn't make out.. not really. We had tons of other stuff to do!!! We made up for it later though.. trust me. I don't need to give you the gooey details.
So two years ago we were married. It was a beautiful July day, the 21st, and it was the best decision of my life. Here are a few pictures to take you down memory lane! Our first stop would be the dressing room where we're getting ready. I like this one because it's all behind the scenes and what not, plus Laura and I look fetch.


This next one is just a demonstration of my modeling capabilities, just to show you how photogenic I am. Plus my parents are doting over me and I'm loving it. Aren't my parents the best?!

This next one is all about my brother and sister in law. I often forget how silly my brother can be. I've always looked up to him and it's easy to remember his accomplishments of Ivy League schools and killer jobs but I like this picture because he's looking a bit silly. Take that Harvard. Plus his wife Lacy always says that she doesn't take good pictures but in this one she looks absolutely gorgeous even though my brother was pushing her into me/catching her. This is one of my favorite pictures.This one is where I threw my bouquet with a bit too much force and practically demolished Chandra and Rachel. They were two of the crowd that definitely did not want to catch it. Sorry ladies, but this makes for an awfully great photo. We all made up in the end anyway :) And neither of them are married yet so.. just saying.


This is where we realized that we weren't officially married since we forgot to sign the marriage certificate. So I was trying to track down our pastor to say.. could we like.. meet up with you and do that whole marriage thing? Sorry about that.

I mean, our bad. We got things squared away after that. Then I had a whole bunch of Lasagna! Jaime likes to refer to this as our party after the party... later we had the party after the party after the party.. and then we went on our honeymoon.

I have a picture from around our anniversary and this is what my love looked like then. Quite the man. I'm happy to say that when I found this picture I got a bit tingly in the hiny if you will. Want to know what we did this year on our anniversay?

This is what we did on our anniversary. Not for it, but for a friend's birthday. It just happened to fall on our 2 year date. We crack ourselves up way too much. It really is wonderful.
Just for the record, I beat him in bowling that evening and he still owes me a back massage. Did you read that Jaime? I love you.. rub my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment