Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today's Program is Brought to You by the Letter "L"

No actually I got this from my friend Lauren's LiveJournal. And I love the letter L. I love it so much she couldn't have picked a better letter for me :)

Rules: Leave a comment and I will give you a letter. Then, write 10 things that you love starting with that letter. Post the list in your journal. Give out letters to those who comment in return.

1. Larson my maiden name because it's all Swedish and wonderful and there isn't a better cursive letter... maybe B.. maybe.
2. Leftovers because they save money.
3. Lux Aurumque by Eric Whitacre. We sang it while I was in AC and it's never really left me.
4. Laying Down because I love to sleep and sleep doesn't start with an L so laying down will work for now.
5. Lunch. I love eating and I look forward to packing my lunch for work because every little bit is the highlight of my day. Today's lunch includes m&m's, water, and left over (love left overs) red beans and rice. Don't give me a hard time about the m&ms because I had tons of veggies yesterday to counter act it. Plus it's super nasty outside and a girl needs her chocolate.
6. Lights, especially Christmas tree lights. My roommate Lynnora and I once covered our ceiling in those lights, it was beautiful. My husband can attest to the fact that I turn on almost every light in our townhouse when I'm home.. I'm trying to be better.
7. Lofts. I loved living in a loft and wish that Hoover had lofts since I love them and I don't exactly want to live downtown again.
8. Laura Laffitte because she's my best friend, even though we've fallen out of touch recently.
9. Leaving work. Who doesn't?
10. Living. I love being alive and loving life. I love enjoying life and getting my hands dirty with it. Gardening, sewing, just living with my husband and our dogs. I love knowing that every day that something good will happen. Rarely is there a day when just horrible things happen all day long. Of course my cup is always half full.. well that's a horrible analogy, since I'll always want my cup refilled. I'm optimistic usually and take pleasure in some of the simplest things. My husband gets frustrated with me because I'm always wanting to go out somewhere instead of just stay home and relax. I think this also goes under loving life. I just want to be out in it. I want to be a part of it. I want to watch it happen. Simple things. Magic 96.5 has Christmas songs on the radio already and it made my day. See how easy that was?

questions:

1. What are the names of your next 5 pets?
That's a good one. I like Pronto but the other four... I'm just not sure yet :)

2. What foods do you not like?
I do not like Indian food. I also do not like seafood for the most part. Lobsters are the cockroaches of the sea as well as shrimp. I'm not putting that in my mouth.

3. What are your favorite baby names?
Babies! I love Charlotte and Ava for a girl, I also like Asher and Jonas for a boy but Jaime and I change our minds all the time. It's a good thing we don't have one on the way or we'd be in serious trouble. Baby X. lol

4. If you could have any car, what would it be?
A MAZDA! A Mazda 3. LOVE. Or I would ask for my Volvo back but fully repaired, like.. with an actual engine that stayed inside the car when you drove it.

5. In your opinion, who are the most attractive male/female celebrities?

Johnny Depp and.. Julia Roberts I think.


2nd one:
Leave me a comment saying "Resistance is Futile."
• I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity.
• Update your journal with the answers to the questions.
• Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions.

2 comments:

  1. Mazda 3 FTW!!!! You know that's what I drive don't your? Pearlllllllll white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealousy wouldn't be an appropriate word for what I'm feeling right now.

    ReplyDelete