Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jaime and The Theif

Title totally stolen from Rennai. Thanks a bunch for the genius idea!

These are some pictures of my handsome, wonderful, hunk of a man, Jaime. I love you, I'm so glad that you picked me.
The younger days before we were really introduced. No, saying that my comment in Music Literature was so good you wanted to make out with me was not a proper introduction. Sorry. But it did plant a seed, like you said.




You're so funny!!



So here you are getting your crowning glory "Delta Omicron Sweetheart". There I am behind you in the black shirt... Just think! A few months later your car would break down, your girlfriend would dump you, and I would ask you on our first date :)




Remember that time we went to a Halloween party and I was Duck Tape and you were God's Gift to Women? Would have been a different story if you didn't have that extra duct tape handy... you were and always will be my hero, even if being a hero means duct taping your girlfriend/wife back together.



Scotchy, scotch, scotch, here it goes down, down into my belly



I know you don't like cats and that you are very very very allergic... but they love you Jaime. They flock to you.



lmao Baby Ruth!!





2 comments:

  1. I heart Goonies haha. Love the post. I really should have posted the pics that REALLY inspired me to post in the first place. The ones where I think David looks gay or that are just aWfuL pictures of him.... maybe I shall.

    You are such a good blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puh-leese. You are a great blogger... when you blog. And yes, Braid, that's the one that goes backwards and forwards right? LOVED IT. I mostly loved watching Jaime play it, I get a little frustrated sometimes.

    ReplyDelete