Sunday, August 23, 2009

Groceries!!! 8/23

Here it is again! My grocery list only this time I'm not only in a hurry, but I also have no clue what our week is going to look like so we just... bought stuff... (insert stressed but happy face here)

Sandwich Bags
Orange Juice
Gallon 1% Milk
4 Totinos Pizzas... I know I know
Colby Cheese
Instant Potatoes
Skillet Chicken Meal
Large Container Strawberry/Banana Yogurt Yoplait
Peanut Butter
1 Macaroni and Cheese
Fiber Bars Chocolate and Oats
Egg Noodles
Kettle Corn Popcorn Redenbachers
Tomato Soup
Large Natural Applesauce
Pickles
Alfredo Sauce
Green Beans
Granny Smith Apples
Bananas
Green Grapes
Loaf of Nature's Own 100% Whole Wheat Bread
Honey Nut Cheerios

All for $56.59

And for this week's list of meals? I have no freaking idea.

The one item I'm super proud of is the Fiber Bars. I really wanted to try the Fiber One bars since I've been trying to get more fiber in my diet. I found a coupon online for 40 cents off so I thought.. bingo! BUT the wal mart brand was even cheaper than that and when I compared the nutrition facts it was exactly the same. No joke. That makes me very proud.

3 comments:

  1. The Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bars taste rediculously good. Like a candy bar. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to go pick up a Rotisserie chicken from Costco... Chicken today, chicken tetrazzini tomorrow (tetrazzini leftovers the next night). Mmmmm. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Greta those chocolate bars are to die for. I eat them like candy.. but only one a day.
    2. Lauren.. chicken is wonderful wonderful wonderful. I've got two bags of chicken breasts in the freezer as I type.

    ReplyDelete