Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lately I've been inspired by this blog ohsheglows. I visited it to find out more information about eating without processed foods and was fascinated by all the things she had written about. Her life, her bakery, her food journey, etc. Right up my alley. One of the things she did was called Whittle My Middle and I'm following that this summer, or for the next month. Weight lifting has died down for the summer since everyone's schedules is different. Let's face it, working out isn't very fun when you're alone (except running), so I needed something new to spice up my summer, a small goal to make things more enjoyable. We'll see what happens :) Who doesn't want some definition on their stomach? That's what I thought.



Another new thing, I bought a mattress and it has been heaven! HEAVEN. Jaime doesn't think so yet, but he'll get around to it. I also bought jersey sheets that he claims have given him carpet burn on his elbows and knees (just what does he do when he sleeps?). I know it's probably difficult to see in the pictures but the old mattress dipped in the middle (that's a difficult thing to photograph).


The new mattress is amazing and I have never felt better while sleeping. Ever. I'm so excited that I have it, and I'm sorry that Jaime doesn't like it yet but I'm sure he'll come around. If you haven't slept in two days then I would assume that eventually your body will take over and you'll fall asleep. When that happens I am sure he will wake up a rested and more well rounded individual. I'm sure.


Oh and with dinner tonight we're having some green beans from my garden. This will be my first time cooking and eating the beans we've grown :) Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment